HELPDESK ANALYSTS x 2
Help Desk Analysts x 2
Provides support to end
users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical
problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for
technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a
timely resolution. May require an associate’s degree in a related area and
entry level to 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has
knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a
particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to
perform the functions of the job. May involve use of problem management
databases and help desk system.
Demonstrated ability to
converse professionally and the message is easily understood by the intended
Can communicate, read, and write in English
French communication is an asset
Ability to talk and type at least 30 words a minute.
Ability and willingness to work in a 24x7x365 environment
* Use telephone/email effectively to gather data and resolve problems
* Effectively communicate orally and in writing technical information to technical and non-
* Support of a variety of proprietary applications, extensive training will be provided.
* Follow detailed, step-by-step instructions.
* Record, track, escalate, and update calls through the Help Desk trouble ticketing system.
* Resolve problems using logical thought processes, technical acumen, electronic tools,
manuals and technical support documentation
* Identify problem trends and possible solutions.
* Direct end users to appropriate self-support tools or resources if available.
* Coordinate activities with other team members, including verbal and written shift pass
down notes and sharing of knowledge as required.
* Apply quality control tools / processes to daily activities.
* Be committed to unsurpassed customer service
* Experience recording, tracking, escalating, and updating calls through the HelpDesk trouble ticketing system.
* Document familiar problems and solutions for addition to Help Desk knowledgebase.
* Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), Windows 7, IE 8/10
* Knowledge of common helpdesk SLA’s
Qualified candidates will be able to:
*Empathize and comfort frustrated and angry users.
*Visualize identify and resolve hardware, software and network problem remotely.
* Follow detailed, step by step instructions
* Identify problem trends.
* Maintain professional demeanor under stress.
Our ideal candidate will have the following
* Education: College, University, or Major: Information Technology Certificate
* Experience: Windows 7, Office 2010/Outlook 2010 & Internet Explorer 8
* High integrity.
* Be Punctual.
* Must stay abreast of technical changes.
** This is a 6 month contract that has a strong possibility of converting to permanent. Once permanent you receive 2 weeks’ vacation, benefits and a yearly educational allowance.