HELPDESK ANALYSTS x 5
Help Desk Analysts x 5
* Use telephone/email effectively to gather data and resolve problems
* Effectively communicate orally and in writing technical information to technical and non-
* Support of a variety of proprietary applications, extensive training will be provided.
* Follow detailed, step-by-step instructions.
* Record, track, escalate, and update calls through the Help Desk trouble ticketing system.
* Resolve problems using logical thought processes, technical acumen, electronic tools,
manuals and technical support documentation
* Identify problem trends and possible solutions.
* Direct end users to appropriate self-support tools or resources if available.
* Coordinate activities with other team members, including verbal and written shift pass
down notes and sharing of knowledge as required.
* Apply quality control tools / processes to daily activities.
* Be committed to unsurpassed customer service
* Experience recording, tracking, escalating, and updating calls through the HelpDesk trouble ticketing system.
* Document familiar problems and solutions for addition to Help Desk knowledgebase.
* Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), Windows 7, IE 8
* Knowledge of common helpdesk SLA’s
Qualified candidates will be able to:
*Empathize and comfort frustrated and angry users.
*Visualize identify and resolve hardware, software and network problem remotely.
* Follow detailed, step by step instructions
* Identify problem trends.
* Maintain professional demeanor under stress.
Our ideal candidate will have the following
* Education: College, University, or Major: Information Technology Certificate
* Experience: Windows 7, Office 2010/Outlook 2010 & Internet Explorer 8
* High integrity.
* Be Punctual.
* Must stay abreast of technical changes.
** This is a 6 month contract that has a strong possibility of converting to permanent. Once permanent you receive 2 weeks’ vacation, benefits and a yearly educational allowance.