BILINGUAL HELPDESK ANALYSTS x 2
Bilingual Help Desk Analyst
Ready to join an industry leader with career growth opportunity?
We are a leading IT recruitment firm providing service to mid and large size clients requiring high quality Information Technology professionals. Celebrating our twenty-first year of providing IT recruiting services to businesses that require highly skilled professionals. We are focused on providing IT management and Human Resource departments with quick and efficient recruitment services for their contract and permanent staffing requirements.
Support of a variety of proprietary applications, extensive training will be provided.
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing technical information to technical and non-
- Follow detailed, step-by-step instructions.
- Record, track, escalate, and update calls through the Help Desk trouble ticketing system.
- Resolve problems using logical thought processes, technical acumen, electronic tools,
- manuals and technical support documentation
- Operate within customer standard operating procedures.
- Identify problem trends and possible solutions.
- Direct end users to appropriate self support tools or resources if available.
- Coordinate activities with other team members, including verbal and written shift pass down notes and sharing of knowledge as required.
- Apply quality control tools / processes to daily activities.
- Function effectively in a 7 by 24 Helpdesk environment.
- Experience recording, tracking, escalating, and updating calls through the Help Desk trouble ticketing system.
- Document familiar problems and solutions for addition to Help Desk knowledgebase.
- Third party utilities (e.g. virus check, communications software.)
- Microsoft Office 2003-2010 (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), Windows XP/7 & VPN’s
- End user network administration (e.g. password reset, verify rights, restart print buffers).
- Laptop and desktop hardware knowledge
- Knowledge of common helpdesk SLA’s
- Visualize identify and resolve hardware, software and network problem remotely.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain professional demeanor under stress.
- Have the flexibility to work in a 7 by 24 Helpdesk environment
- Must be fully Bilingual (French and English)
- Education: College, University, or Major: Information Technology Certificate
- Experience:3 to 5 years. (Office, Outlook, Networks, VPN’s)
- Certifications: A+.
Keywords: Bilingual, French, Help desk analyst,